HOW TO APPLY FOR EXPOS 40:
If you want to apply for any of the 9 sections of Expos 40 taught by Margie Zohn, David Carter, Kate Clarke, James Montaño, Lee Nishri-Howitt and Zach Stuart, please fill out our online application HERE (Links to an external site.)
NOTE: Class is limited to Harvard undergraduate students and we do not allow auditing of this course.
Application dates and deadlines
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until sections are full.
- Class for the M/W sections starts on Wednesday, September 2nd. Class for the T/Th sections starts on Thursday, September 3rd.
Some important notes:
- Please be accurate about how many times you have applied before (if any). We check our records and if you aren’t accurate, your application may be discarded.
- Acceptance will be via email (you will find more info about that after you fill out the application)
- With our apologies, we won’t be sending out rejection emails – you will only hear from us if you are accepted
- Pass/Fail is not a grading option for Expos 40
- This class does not fulfill your Expository Writing requirement
Students who are not accepted into the course are encouraged to utilize the Harvard’s Peer Speaking Tutors as a coaching resource.