All students who are either recommended for Expos 10 or who are interested in the course must have an advising session at the Writing Program office on the second floor of One Bow Street. Sign-ups open on August 23, and advising sessions begin on Wednesday, August 24.
Students must come to the Writing Program to sign up for available timeslots.
Expos 10 Advising will take place on the following dates:
- Wednesday, August 24 (9 a.m.–12 p.m., 1:30–2:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, August 25 (9 a.m.–2 p.m., 4–5 p.m.)
- Friday, August 26 (9:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m., 1–5 p.m.)
- Saturday, August 27 (9:30 a.m.–4 p.m.)
- Just Added: Monday, August 29 (9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.)